One Tenor Trombone
35 x 9 x 9 (in Inches)
88.9 x 22.86 x 22.86 (in cms)
40 x 15 x 13 (in Inches)
101.6 x 38.1 x 33.02 (in cms)
Front Pocket Dimensions
24 x 7 (in Inches)
60.96 x 17.78 (in cms)
Side Pocket Dimensions (two)
24 x 4.5 (in Inches)
60.96 x 11.43 (in cms)
7.75 Kgs / 17.09 Pounds
Tenor Trombone Wheelie, Synthetic with Leather Trim, Black – 22-WBFSK
- GARD Patented Mid-Bag Suspension System, Foam belts /pads, and cone inserts for your instruments.
- Padding made up of dense, thick and impact resistant High-Density foam. The bag interior has 25mm of foam on all sides of the instrument.
- 1” Zipper guard protects the instrument from accidental scratching from metal zippers.
- Sturdy YKK zippers.
- Heavy-duty electroplated brass hardware
- All weight bearing joints are riveted as well as stitched.
Design / Comfort
- Wheelies have a front kick-stand that prevents the bag from toppling over due to weight of the instrument.
- Wheelie bags also feature a telescopic handle to allow easy adjustment to the height of the player.
- Carry Handle / grip Handle made of real leather is soft to touch and adjusts comfortably to your hand.
- 2” Wide Shoulder strap included with bag.
- Wheelie can be carried as a backpack.
- Leather Luggage tag provided.
- Most bags come with a special rain-cape to protect it from water damage during inclement weather.
The original specification for ballistic nylon was an 18 ounce nylon fabric made from 1050 denier high tenacity nylon yarn in a 2x2 basket weave. Today the term is often used to refer to any nylon fabric that is made with a "ballistic weave", typically a 2x2 or 2x3 basket weave. It can be woven from nylon yarns of various Denier such as 840 denier and 1680 Denier. Denier refers to the weight, not the strength, of the fabric.
"Dorsey" from Ciincinnati, Ohiowww.musiciansfriend.com
Tenor Trombone Wheelie Bag. PROS: Easy To Use, Functional, Good Quality, Lightweight. CONS: None. BEST USES: Concerts, Other Rehearsals. This Wheelie bag is very functional and easy to use.for an older person, it is ideal!
The Gardfathers Arturo Sandoval, Jens Lindemann and Wayne Bergeron are back, with Rashawn Ross, a brand new addition to the GARD family.
Jens Lindemann and Wayne Bergeron arrive at an undisclosed location to try and impress EL PADRONE (Arturo Sandoval) with what is inside their Gard Bags.
How to use a GARD Trombone Wheelie
How to Change the Wheels of a Gard Wheelie?
Customers also Preferred
22-WBFLK Tenor Trombone Wheelie, LeatherView Details
22-WBFLK Tenor Trombone Wheelie, Leather
24-WBFLK Bass Trombone Wheelie, LeatherView Details
24-WBFLK Bass Trombone Wheelie, Leather
21-DMS BY Gard Designer Tenor Trombone (8"Bell) Gig Bag, Synthetic with Leather TrimView Details
21-DMS BY Gard Designer Tenor Trombone (8"Bell) Gig Bag, Synthetic with Leather Trim
22-MLK Gard Tenor Trombone G Series Gig Bag, LeatherView Details
22-MLK Gard Tenor Trombone G Series Gig Bag, Leather
The core values of honesty, integrity, and loyalty to the customers are reflected in our products. We strive to provide real satisfaction and value for money in our products.