One Alto Saxophone OR
One Soprano Saxophone
26.5 x 8 x 7 (in Inches)
67.31 x 20.32 x 17.78 (in cms)
32 x 13 x 11 (in Inches)
81.28 x 33.02 x 27.94 (in cms)
Front Pocket Dimensions
9.1 x 4.7 (in Inches)
23.11 x 11.94 (in cms)
Side Pocket Dimensions (two)
13 x 5.5 (in Inches)
33.02 x 13.97 (in cms)
4.3 Kgs / 9.48 Pounds
Alto Sax Wheelie, Leather, Black – 104-WBFLK
- GARD Patented Mid-Bag Suspension System, Foam belts /pads, and cone inserts for your instruments.
- Padding made up of dense, thick and impact resistant High-Density foam. The bag interior has 25mm of foam on all sides of the instrument.
- Bell area protected by a wooden disc padded with dense foam
- 1” Zipper guard protects the instrument from accidental scratching from metal zippers.
- 1680 Denier Ballistic Synthetic Fabric is standard in all Gard Synthetic bags. The fabric is abrasion and tear resistant.
- Sturdy YKK zippers.
- Heavy-duty electroplated brass hardware
- All weight bearing joints are riveted as well as stitched.
Design / Comfort
- Wheelies have a front kick-stand that prevents the bag from toppling over due to weight of the instrument.
- Wheelie bags also feature a telescopic handle to allow easy adjustment to the height of the player.
- Carry Handle / grip Handle made of real leather is soft to touch and adjusts comfortably to your hand.
- 2” Wide Shoulder strap included with bag.
- Wheelie can be carried as a backpack.
- Leather Luggage tag provided.
- Most bags come with a special rain-cape to protect it from water damage during inclement weather.
Great Case. My son is very happy with this case. He loves the fact that it can be rolled like a pilot case or used as a backpack. The quality is great.
5 Stars. My 5th grader really loves it. And it's well padded to protect the instrument inside. 5 star
Good Bag for Back and Forth to Middle School. My 12 year old has to take his alto sax back and forth to school everyday. He asked for something with wheels and based on other feedback I went with this one. It's a great bag, wheels or backpack are easy to use, it's light and easy to get on and off the bus. He can pack-up his instrument without any issues. Main drawback has been mentioned below - there is no place for sheet music. It just doesn't fit in the bag well even when bent around.
The Gardfathers Arturo Sandoval, Jens Lindemann and Wayne Bergeron are back, with Rashawn Ross, a brand new addition to the GARD family.
Jens Lindemann and Wayne Bergeron arrive at an undisclosed location to try and impress EL PADRONE (Arturo Sandoval) with what is inside their Gard Bags.
Customers also Preferred
104-DMS BY Gard Designer Alto Saxophone (European Model) Gig Bag, Synthetic with Leather trimView Details
104-DMS BY Gard Designer Alto Saxophone (European Model) Gig Bag, Synthetic with Leather trim
124-WBFLK Gard Doubler's Alto Sax Wheelie (2 Alto Sax, or Alto + Soprano Sax), LeatherView Details
124-WBFLK Gard Doubler's Alto Sax Wheelie (2 Alto Sax, or Alto + Soprano Sax), Leather
125-WBFLK Gard Doubler's Tenor Sax Wheelie (2 Tenor Sax, or Tenor + Alto Sax, or Tenor + Soprano Sax), LeatherView Details
125-WBFLK Gard Doubler's Tenor Sax Wheelie (2 Tenor Sax, or Tenor + Alto Sax, or Tenor + Soprano Sax), Leather
105-WBFLK Gard Tenor Sax Wheelie, LeatherView Details
105-WBFLK Gard Tenor Sax Wheelie, Leather
accessories to complete this product
B104KS Gard Alto Saxophone Dust Bags (1+1), PolysilkView Details
B104KS Gard Alto Saxophone Dust Bags (1+1), Polysilk
The core values of honesty, integrity, and loyalty to the customers are reflected in our products. We strive to provide real satisfaction and value for money in our products.