One Alto Saxophone OR
One Soprano Saxophone
26.5 x 8 x 7 (in Inches)
67.31 x 20.32 x 17.78 (in cms)
32 x 13 x 11 (in Inches)
81.28 x 33.02 x 27.94 (in cms)
Front Pocket Dimensions
9.1 x 4.7 (in Inches)
23.11 x 11.94 (in cms)
Side Pocket Dimensions (two)
13 x 5.5 (in Inches)
33.02 x 13.97 (in cms)
4 Kgs / 8.82 Pounds
Alto Sax Wheelie, Synthetic with Leather trim, Black – 104-WBFSK
- GARD Patented Mid-Bag Suspension System, Foam belts /pads, and cone inserts for your instruments.
- Padding made up of dense, thick and impact resistant High-Density foam. The bag interior has 25mm of foam on all sides of the instrument.
- Bell area protected by a wooden disc padded with dense foam.
- 1” Zipper guard protects the instrument from accidental scratching from metal zippers.
- 1680 Denier Ballistic Synthetic Fabric is standard in all Gard Synthetic bags. The fabric is abrasion and tear resistant.
- Sturdy YKK zippers.
- Heavy-duty electroplated brass hardware
- All weight bearing joints are riveted as well as stitched.
Design / Comfort
- Wheelies have a front kick-stand that prevents the bag from toppling over due to weight of the instrument.
- Wheelie bags also feature a telescopic handle to allow easy adjustment to the height of the player.
- Carry Handle / grip Handle made of real leather is soft to touch and adjusts comfortably to your hand.
- 2” Wide Shoulder strap included with bag.
- Wheelie can be carried as a backpack.
- Leather Luggage tag provided.
- Most bags come with a special rain-cape to protect it from water damage during inclement weather.
The original specification for ballistic nylon was an 18 ounce nylon fabric made from 1050 denier high tenacity nylon yarn in a 2x2 basket weave. Today the term is often used to refer to any nylon fabric that is made with a "ballistic weave", typically a 2x2 or 2x3 basket weave. It can be woven from nylon yarns of various Denier such as 840 denier and 1680 Denier. Denier refers to the weight, not the strength, of the fabric.
Mike from New York Cityhttp:
Great for my Bari, double sax wheelie disappointed.
Comments about :
The wheelie bag can save your back with lots of city commuting. I highly recommend the Bari case. Once it's set up with the movable pads it will hold your horn well and makes traveling effortless. I tried the double sax bag thinking I could move the pads around to adapt to which doubles I would need for each gig, but it proved to be too much work to adapt the case each time. Also the double case is big enough that it's very difficult to hold many instruments snugly.
Jeff B from San Jose, CAhttp:
SATB is a lot of gear to haul around anywhere...
Comments about :
But in the SFBay area parking isn't always easy or close. This bag provides the flexibility and protection that I need for my tenor.
Great Case. My son is very happy with this case. He loves the fact that it can be rolled like a pilot case or used as a backpack. The quality is great.
The Gardfathers Arturo Sandoval, Jens Lindemann and Wayne Bergeron are back, with Rashawn Ross, a brand new addition to the GARD family.
Jens Lindemann and Wayne Bergeron arrive at an undisclosed location to try and impress EL PADRONE (Arturo Sandoval) with what is inside their Gard Bags.
Customers also Preferred
104-WBFLK Gard Alto Sax Wheelie, LeatherView Details
104-WBFLK Gard Alto Sax Wheelie, Leather
124-WBFLK Gard Doubler's Alto Sax Wheelie (2 Alto Sax, or Alto + Soprano Sax), LeatherView Details
124-WBFLK Gard Doubler's Alto Sax Wheelie (2 Alto Sax, or Alto + Soprano Sax), Leather
104-DMS BY Gard Designer Alto Saxophone (European Model) Gig Bag, Synthetic with Leather trimView Details
104-DMS BY Gard Designer Alto Saxophone (European Model) Gig Bag, Synthetic with Leather trim
105-WBFLK Gard Tenor Sax Wheelie, LeatherView Details
105-WBFLK Gard Tenor Sax Wheelie, Leather
accessories to complete this product
B104KS Gard Alto Saxophone Dust Bags (1+1), PolysilkView Details
B104KS Gard Alto Saxophone Dust Bags (1+1), Polysilk
The core values of honesty, integrity, and loyalty to the customers are reflected in our products. We strive to provide real satisfaction and value for money in our products.