One Baritone Saxophone with Low A
40.5 x 13 x 6 (in Inches)
102.87 x 33.02 x 15.24 (in cms)
41.5 x 14 x 8 (in Inches)
105.41 x 35.56 x 20.32 (in cms)
Side Pocket Dimensions
14 x 6.5 (in Inches)
35.56 x 16.51 (in cms)
3.10 Kgs / 6.83 Pounds
Baritone Saxophone Low A (European Model) Gig Bag, Synthetic with Leather trim, Black - 106-MSK
- GARD Patented Mid-Bag Suspension System, Foam belts /pads, and cone inserts for your instruments.
- Padding made up of dense, thick and impact resistant High-Density foam. The bag interior has 20mm of foam on all sides of the instrument.
- 1” Zipper guard protects the instrument from accidental scratching from metal zippers.
- 1680 Denier Ballistic Synthetic Fabric is standard in all Gard Synthetic bags. The fabric is abrasion and tear resistant.
- Sturdy YKK zippers.
- Heavy-duty electroplated brass hardware.
- All weight bearing joints are riveted as well as stitched.
Design / Comfort
- Carry Handle / grip Handle made of real leather is soft to touch and adjusts comfortably to your hand.
- 2” Wide Shoulder strap included with bag.
- Bag can be carried as a backpack.
- Leather Luggage tag provided.
- Most bags come with a special rain-cape to protect it from water damage during inclement weather.
Emily from Nashville, TNwww.wwbw.com
Well Builtâ€¦. But not for Baritone This gig bag seems to be very well built and even includes a padded external pouch for accessories. All strap/handle attachment points are thick leather, reinforced, etc. However, I was disappointed with the fit of the bag. For lack of a better description, it's like trying to position an Unwieldy Instrument into a 3' long hotdog bun. This must be done from an upright (not horizontal) position. To place the instrument in (or remove it from) the case, the double zippered flap must be undone, causing the case to lose most of its structural integrity. What happens next is an event not unlike a giant banana peel unfurling into one's music room floor. The open flap of the case has nowhere to go-- so look out. I don't doubt that these cases are excellent for the smaller variety of instruments (trumpets, alto saxes, piccolos, and the like), but one should not attempt to wrangle a baritone sax into this thing lest they hurt themselves or the horn in the process.
Phil X. Katzwww.amazon.com
"Exactly what I expected" Contrary to a number of people who had problems with this case not fitting their Bari sax with a Low A, I find this case fits my new Bari perfectly. Don't see how it can miss since all the foam pieces that matter are detachable and can be moved to fit where they are needed. Side compartment is more than enough for reeds, straps, mouthpieces, etc. Case comes with a rain pouch which is useful since I take this on a motorcycle everywhere it goes. Again, the price was right, the bag fits perfectly. Delivered on time as promised I love these guys!
The Gardfathers Arturo Sandoval, Jens Lindemann and Wayne Bergeron are back, with Rashawn Ross, a brand new addition to the GARD family.
Jens Lindemann and Wayne Bergeron arrive at an undisclosed location to try and impress EL PADRONE (Arturo Sandoval) with what is inside their Gard Bags.
Customers also Preferred
106-MLK Gard Baritone Saxophone Low A (European Model) Gig Bag, LeatherView Details
106-MLK Gard Baritone Saxophone Low A (European Model) Gig Bag, Leather
107-MLK Gard Baritone Saxophone B Flat (European Model) Gig Bag, LeatherView Details
107-MLK Gard Baritone Saxophone B Flat (European Model) Gig Bag, Leather
107B-MLK Gard Baritone Saxophone B Flat (American Model) Gig Bag, LeatherView Details
107B-MLK Gard Baritone Saxophone B Flat (American Model) Gig Bag, Leather
106B-MLK Gard Baritone Saxophone Low A (American Model) Gig Bag, LeatherView Details
106B-MLK Gard Baritone Saxophone Low A (American Model) Gig Bag, Leather
The core values of honesty, integrity, and loyalty to the customers are reflected in our products. We strive to provide real satisfaction and value for money in our products.