28 x 15 x 11 (in Inches)
71.12 x 38.1 x 27.94 (in cms)
35.5 x 16 x 15 (in Inches)
90.17 x 40.64 x 38.1 (in cms)
Front Pocket Dimensions:
22 x 12.5 (in Inches)
55.88 x 31.75 (in cms)
7.25 Kgs / 15.98 Pounds
Euphonium (Besson) Wheelie, Leather, Black – 52-WBFLK
- GARD Patented Mid-Bag Suspension System, Foam belts /pads, and cone inserts for your instruments.
- Padding made up of dense, thick and impact resistant High-Density foam. The bag interior has 25mm of foam on all sides of the instrument.
- 1” Zipper guard protects the instrument from accidental scratching from metal zippers.
- Sturdy YKK zippers.
- Heavy-duty electroplated brass hardware
- All weight bearing joints are riveted as well as stitched.
Design / Comfort
- Wheelies have a front kick-stand that prevents the bag from toppling over due to weight of the instrument.
- Wheelie bags also feature a telescopic handle to allow easy adjustment to the height of the player.
- Carry Handle / grip Handle made of real leather is soft to touch and adjusts comfortably to your hand.
- 2” Wide Shoulder strap included with bag.
- Wheelie can be carried as a backpack.
- Leather Luggage tag provided.
- Most bags come with a special rain-cape to protect it from water damage during inclement weather.
Boxerdogmom from NW OHwww.musiciansfriend.com
Beautiful Euphonium Bag on Wheels
Beautiful, well made Euphonium wheelie bag. Very good quality leather. Holds the Euphonium securely in the case. Lots of room for accessories and a music folder. Good strong zippers and straps. Good construction on the wheels and rolls smoothly.. I bought this to make it easy for me to carry the Euphonium to concerts and practice. I would recommend this bag.
Andrew from FloridaWWW.MUSICIANSFRIEND.COM
"Too Small" PROS: Good Quality. CONS: Not Functional. BEST USES: Concerts. Comments about Gard Mid-Suspension Euphonium Gig Bag: I think that this is a nice product for people that own other Euphonium models. The material is durable and I like the suspension technology. Unfortunately, when I received my case, I tried putting my horn in it and the case was too small, so I had to ship it back and exchange it for a different bag. I think it would be good for Gard to make a larger version of the same case so there is an option for many different models.
Lars from St. Cloud, MNwww.musiciansfriend.com
Euphonium case works well. PROS: Functional, Good Quality. BEST USES: Concerts, Practicing. This euphonium case on wheels is great! Plenty of room for everything. The interior has movable pads with velcro backs so you may customize the padding to fit your euph. Only two minor negatives. First, a handle on the side would make loading into a vehicle easier. Second, the pocket for music has two zippers in order to access the space - a little inconvenient. Neither of the negatives are a reason not to buy.
The Gardfathers Arturo Sandoval, Jens Lindemann and Wayne Bergeron are back, with Rashawn Ross, a brand new addition to the GARD family.
Jens Lindemann and Wayne Bergeron arrive at an undisclosed location to try and impress EL PADRONE (Arturo Sandoval) with what is inside their Gard Bags.
Customers also Preferred
51-MLK Gard Euphonium Bell Up & Forward Gig Bag, LederDetails ansehen
51-MLK Gard Euphonium Bell Up & Forward Gig Bag, Leder
Die Grundwerte Ehrlichkeit, Seriosität,Vertrauenswürdigkeit,denen wir uns unseren Kunden gegenüber verpflichten, zeigen sich in der Qualität unserer Produkte. Wir streben danach mit unseren Produkten and die Qualität für ihr Geld bieten für echte Zufriedenheit zu sorgen.