One Baritone Horn with 9.5" bell
26 x 12.25 x 11 (in Inches)
66.04 x 31.12 x 27.94 (in cms)
28 x 14 x 11.5 (in Inches)
71.12 x 35.56 x 29.21 (in cms)
7.3 x 10.9 (in Inches)
18.54 x 27.69 (in cms)
2.65 Kgs / 5.84 Pounds
Baritone Horn (9.5" Bell), Synthetic with Leather trim, Black - 44-MSK
- GARD Patented Mid-Bag Suspension System, Foam belts /pads, and cone inserts for your instruments.
- Padding made up of dense, thick and impact resistant High-Density foam. The bag interior has 20mm of foam on all sides of the instrument.
- Bell area protected by a wooden disc padded with dense foam.
- 1” Zipper guard protects the instrument from accidental scratching from metal zippers.
- 1680 Denier Ballistic Synthetic Fabric is standard in all Gard Synthetic bags. The fabric is abrasion and tear resistant.
- Sturdy YKK zippers.
- Heavy-duty electroplated brass hardware.
- All weight bearing joints are riveted as well as stitched.
Design / Comfort
- Carry Handle / grip Handle made of real leather is soft to touch and adjusts comfortably to your hand.
- 2” Wide Shoulder strap included with bag.
- Bag can be carried as a backpack.
- Leather Luggage tag provided.
- Most bags come with a special rain-cape to protect it from water damage during inclement weather.
Brassygirl from Springfield, ILwwbw.com
Perfect fit, fast shipping
I was a little nervous about ordering a gig bag for a British baritone, but the measurements suggested this was the right bag to get, and I was not disappointed. It's a bit of a squeeze to get the horn in due to the length of the zipper (should be designed to zip around the bag further), but once it's in, the horn is well padded. Note that a regular American designed baritone will not fit in this bag. It is strictly for the British style baritone played in brass bands.
I appreciated the covered snaps on the straps since I've had issues with the snaps on another bag digging into my back. However, the bag is designed for the same over-the-shoulder strap to double as backpack straps. The problem is that the strap goes through a loop at the top of the bag and connects to metal rings at the bottom. This makes it difficult to put the bag on as a backpack since the strap slips through the loop to leave no slack to get your opposite arm in. The good thing is that the horn and bag together is light enough to carry over the shoulder with no problem.
LP from NJwww.musiciansfriend.com
PROS: Compact, Easy To Carry, Sturdy CONS: Not as big as described Comments about Gard Mid-Suspension Baritone Horn Gig Bag: I bought this for my daughters 3/4 sized baritone and it wouldn't fit. If it did, I would have definitely given it at least 4 stars. Seems to be more of a marching sized case.
J3 from Portland, ORwww.musiciansfriend.com
PROS: Easy To Carry, Good Protection, Sturdy CONS: Bulky BEST USES: Backup, Concerts, Everyday Practicing Comments about Gard Mid-Suspension Baritone Horn Gig Bag: I needed a bag for my old baritone for a few gigs. This one has adequite protection without too much bulk. Nothing fancy, but it works.
The Gardfathers Arturo Sandoval, Jens Lindemann and Wayne Bergeron are back, with Rashawn Ross, a brand new addition to the GARD family.
Jens Lindemann and Wayne Bergeron arrive at an undisclosed location to try and impress EL PADRONE (Arturo Sandoval) with what is inside their Gard Bags.
Customers also Preferred
44-MLK Gard Baritone Horn (9.5" Bell) Gig Bag, LeatherView Details
44-MLK Gard Baritone Horn (9.5" Bell) Gig Bag, Leather
44-WBFLK Gard Baritone Horn Wheelie, LeatherView Details
44-WBFLK Gard Baritone Horn Wheelie, Leather
44-WBFSK Gard Baritone Horn Wheelie, Synthetic with Leather trimView Details
44-WBFSK Gard Baritone Horn Wheelie, Synthetic with Leather trim
accessories to complete this product
B44KS Gard Baritone Horn Dust Bag, PolysilkView Details
B44KS Gard Baritone Horn Dust Bag, Polysilk
The core values of honesty, integrity, and loyalty to the customers are reflected in our products. We strive to provide real satisfaction and value for money in our products.