Large pocket can easily store multiple mutes, mouth pieces, pens, and other small accessories.
15.25 x 11 x 4.75 (in Inches)
38.74 x 27.94 x 12.07 (in cms)
17 x 12 x 6 (in Inches)
43.18 x 30.48 x 15.24 (in cms)
12 x 7.5 (in Inches)
30.48 x 19.05 (in cms)
1.70 Kgs / 3.75 Pounds
Single Cornet Gig Bag, Leather, Black – 3-MLK
- GARD Patented Mid-Bag Suspension System, Foam belts /pads, and cone inserts for your instruments.
- Padding made up of dense, thick and impact resistant High-Density foam. The bag interior has 20mm of foam on all sides of the instrument.
- Bell area protected by a wooden disc padded with dense foam.
- 1” Zipper guard protects the instrument from accidental scratching from metal zippers.
- Sturdy YKK zippers.
- Heavy-duty electroplated brass hardware.
- All weight bearing joints are riveted as well as stitched.
Design / Comfort
- Carry Handle / grip Handle made of real leather is soft to touch and adjusts comfortably to your hand.
- Backpack strap can double up as a shoulder strap.
- Leather Luggage tag provided.
- All bags come with a special rain-cape to protect it from water damage during inclement weather.
Fredoise from Brattleboro, VTwww.musiciansfriend.com
A good value -- and an aesthetic delight!
This replaces the smelly case that came with my old cornet. It's rather handsome and quite lightweight, but almost too small to easily "allow" my not-big cornet into it. I'm keeping it, though, b.c. it is easy to carry, has an adequate (but COULD be a bit bigger) outer compartment for accessories, and was priced right; I'll just learn to shoe-horn the horn [!] in and out.
Royce from Mukilteo WAwww.musiciansfriend.com
"Good Value for Leather" PROS: Functional, Good Quality, Good Value For Leather Comments about Gard Mid-Suspension Cornet Gig Bag: I've had other higher-priced leather cases, but this is the best.
MGJT from Marylandwww.musiciansfriend.com
"Nice gig bag" PROS: Good Quality Comments about Gard Mid-Suspension Cornet Gig Bag: Nice gig bag for a great price. It's made for a short model cornet. I don't think a long (American-style) cornet will fit. I'm using mine to hold a pocket trumpet. The horn is relatively well protected.
The Gardfathers Arturo Sandoval, Jens Lindemann and Wayne Bergeron are back, with Rashawn Ross, a brand new addition to the GARD family.
Jens Lindemann and Wayne Bergeron arrive at an undisclosed location to try and impress EL PADRONE (Arturo Sandoval) with what is inside their Gard Bags.
3-MLK GARD Cornet Gig Bag
The core values of honesty, integrity, and loyalty to the customers are reflected in our products. We strive to provide real satisfaction and value for money in our products.