One Euphonium (Bell up & Forward)
28.25 x 15 x 11.25 (in Inches)
71.76 x 38.1 x 28.58 (in cms)
30 x 16 x 12 (in Inches)
76.2 x 40.64 x 30.48 (in cms)
15.6 x 13.6 (in Inches)
39.62 x 34.54 (in cms)
3.35 Kgs / 7.39 Pounds
Euphonium Bell Up & Forward Gig Bag, Synthetic with Leather trim, Black - 51-MSK
- GARD Patented Mid-Bag Suspension System, Foam belts /pads, and cone inserts for your instruments.
- Padding made up of dense, thick and impact resistant High-Density foam. The bag interior has 20mm of foam on all sides of the instrument.
- Bell area protected by a wooden disc padded with dense foam.
- 1” Zipper guard protects the instrument from accidental scratching from metal zippers.
- 1680 Denier Ballistic Synthetic Fabric is standard in all Gard Synthetic bags. The fabric is abrasion and tear resistant.
- Sturdy YKK zippers.
- Heavy-duty electroplated brass hardware.
- All weight bearing joints are riveted as well as stitched.
Design / Comfort
- Carry Handle / grip Handle made of real leather is soft to touch and adjusts comfortably to your hand.
- 2” Wide Shoulder strap included with bag.
- Bag can be carried as a backpack.
- Leather Luggage tag provided.
- Most bags come with a special rain-cape to protect it from water damage during inclement weather.
This bag is a perfect fit for my son's Yamaha baritone with 9" bell. Nicely made and has foam blocks to hold and protect the horn as well as a cone shape form that holds the bell in place. Easy to carry on a school bus.
Andrew from Floridawww.musiciansfriend.com
I think that this is a nice product for people that own other Euphonium models. The material is durable and I like the suspension technology. Unfortunately, when I received my case, I tried putting my horn in it and the case was too small, so I had to ship it back and exchange it for a different bag. I think it would be good for Gard to make a larger version of the same case so there is an option for many different models.
The Gard 51-MSK Gigbag for Euphonium offers excellence protection comparable to a hard shelf case. I have been using it thomann on my Besson Sovereign and it has been protecting it against impact during road trip. High recommended for those who wish to travel light.
The Gardfathers Arturo Sandoval, Jens Lindemann and Wayne Bergeron are back, with Rashawn Ross, a brand new addition to the GARD family.
Jens Lindemann and Wayne Bergeron arrive at an undisclosed location to try and impress EL PADRONE (Arturo Sandoval) with what is inside their Gard Bags.
Customers also Preferred
51-MLK Gard Euphonium Bell Up & Forward Gig Bag, LeatherView Details
51-MLK Gard Euphonium Bell Up & Forward Gig Bag, Leather
52-WBFLK Gard Euphonium (Besson) Wheelie, LeatherView Details
52-WBFLK Gard Euphonium (Besson) Wheelie, Leather
52-WBFSK Gard Euphonium (Besson) Wheelie, Synthetic with Leather trimView Details
52-WBFSK Gard Euphonium (Besson) Wheelie, Synthetic with Leather trim
The core values of honesty, integrity, and loyalty to the customers are reflected in our products. We strive to provide real satisfaction and value for money in our products.