One Sousaphone (26" Bell)
38 x 29 x 18 (in Inches)
96.52 x 73.66 x 45.72 (in cms)
40 x 30 x 19 (in Inches)
101.6 x 76.2 x 48.26 (in cms)
5.70 Kgs / 12.57 Pounds
Sousaphone (26" Bell) Gig Bag, Synthetic with Leather Trim, Black - 71-MSK
- GARD Patented Mid-Bag Suspension System, Foam belts /pads, and cone inserts for your instruments.
- Padding made up of dense, thick and impact resistant High-Density foam. The bag interior has 20mm of foam on all sides of the instrument.
- 1” Zipper guard protects the instrument from accidental scratching from metal zippers.
- 1680 Denier Ballistic Synthetic Fabric is standard in all Gard Synthetic bags. The fabric is abrasion and tear resistant.
- Sturdy YKK zippers.
- Heavy-duty electroplated brass hardware.
- All weight bearing joints are riveted as well as stitched.
Design / Comfort
- Carry Handle / grip Handle made of real leather is soft to touch and adjusts comfortably to your hand.
- 2” Wide Shoulder strap included with bag.
- Bag can be carried as a backpack.
- Leather Luggage tag provided.
- Most bags come with a special rain-cape to protect it from water damage during inclement weather.
Duke of Squirrel from BostonWWW.MUSICIANSFRIEND.COM
"Bueno Bonito Barato" PROS: Functional, Good Protection, Good Quality, Well Made. CONS: None. BEST USES: Concerts, Very Convenient For Gigs. Comments about Gard Mid-Suspension Sousaphone Gig Bag: Good, pretty, cheap. A bargain! Lightweight affordable protection as an alternative to the (more expensive) Protec bag or a cumbersome hardshell case. Lots of nice extras: a handy pouch, leather luggage tag, two strap handles, removable shoulder strap, backpack straps. Note: you'll look like a mutant teenage ninja turtle with this bag strapped to your back! Also included for added protection are custom "mid-bag-suspension" foam inserts to protect your souzy in transit. You place the inserts at strategic points most likely to receive damage during a fall. It took me a little while to figure it out how best to place the foam (a diagram would be helpful) but now my Conn 14k is safe as a joey kangaroo in its momma's pouch. Initially I had difficulty closing up the zipper until I found the "sweet spot" for the foam inserts and until the fabric worked in around the sousaphone.
The Gardfathers Arturo Sandoval, Jens Lindemann and Wayne Bergeron are back, with Rashawn Ross, a brand new addition to the GARD family.
Jens Lindemann and Wayne Bergeron arrive at an undisclosed location to try and impress EL PADRONE (Arturo Sandoval) with what is inside their Gard Bags.
Customers also Preferred
71-MLK Gard Sousaphone (26" Bell) Gig Bag, LeatherView Details
71-MLK Gard Sousaphone (26" Bell) Gig Bag, Leather
The core values of honesty, integrity, and loyalty to the customers are reflected in our products. We strive to provide real satisfaction and value for money in our products.