One Trumpet and One Flugelhorn OR
One Flugelhorn and Mutes OR
One Flugelhorn and One Piccolo
Two trumpets and One Flugelhorn (using the separator)
21 x 16 x 7 (in Inches)
53.34 x 40.64 x 17.78 (in cms)
27 x 18 x 9 (in Inches)
68.58 x 45.72 x 22.86 (in cms)
Front Pocket Dimensions
18 x 10 (in Inches)
45.72 x 25.4 (in cms)
5.65 Kgs / 12.46 Pounds
Designer Trumpet + Flugelhorn Wheelie (OR Flugelhorn + Mutes OR Flugelhorn + Piccolo), Synthetic with Leather trim, Black with Burgundy trim– 13-WBFDS BY
- GARD Patented Mid-Bag Suspension System, Foam belts /pads, and cone inserts for your instruments.
- Padding made up of dense, thick and impact resistant High-Density foam. The bag interior has 25mm of foam on all sides of the instrument.
- Bell area protected by a wooden disc padded with dense foam.
- 1” Zipper guard protects the instrument from accidental scratching from metal zippers.
- 1680 Denier Ballistic Synthetic Fabric is standard in all Gard Synthetic bags. The fabric is abrasion and tear resistant.
- Sturdy YKK zippers.
- Heavy-duty electroplated brass hardware
- All weight bearing joints are riveted as well as stitched.
Design / Comfort
- Wheelies have a front kick-stand that prevents the bag from toppling over due to weight of the instrument.
- Wheelie bags also feature a telescopic handle to allow easy adjustment to the height of the player.
- Carry Handle / grip Handle made of real leather is soft to touch and adjusts comfortably to your hand.
- 2” Wide Shoulder strap included with bag.
- Wheelie can be carried as a backpack.
- Leather Luggage tag provided.
- Most bags come with a special rain-cape to protect it from water damage during inclement weather.
The original specification for ballistic nylon was an 18 ounce nylon fabric made from 1050 denier high tenacity nylon yarn in a 2x2 basket weave. Today the term is often used to refer to any nylon fabric that is made with a "ballistic weave", typically a 2x2 or 2x3 basket weave. It can be woven from nylon yarns of various Denier such as 840 denier and 1680 Denier. Denier refers to the weight, not the strength, of the fabric.
No Review Available
How to Change the Wheels of a Gard Wheelie?
GARD 11-WBFSK Triple Trumpet Wheelie
GARD 13-WBFSK Flugelhorn + Trumpet Wheelie
Customers also Preferred
11-WBFDL BY Gard Designer Triple Trumpet Wheelie, LeatherView Details
11-WBFDL BY Gard Designer Triple Trumpet Wheelie, Leather
10-WBFDS BY Gard Designer Compact Triple Trumpet Wheelie, Synthetic with leather trimView Details
10-WBFDS BY Gard Designer Compact Triple Trumpet Wheelie, Synthetic with leather trim
11-WBFDS BY Gard Designer Triple Trumpet Wheelie, Synthetic with Leather TrimView Details
11-WBFDS BY Gard Designer Triple Trumpet Wheelie, Synthetic with Leather Trim
16-WBFLK Gard Quad Trumpet Wheelie, LeatherView Details
16-WBFLK Gard Quad Trumpet Wheelie, Leather
accessories to complete this product
B1KS Gard Trumpet Dust Bag, PolysilkView Details
B1KS Gard Trumpet Dust Bag, Polysilk
6-MLK Gard Trumpet Mute Bag, LeatherView Details
6-MLK Gard Trumpet Mute Bag, Leather
6-MSK Gard Trumpet Mute Bag, Synthetic with Leather trimView Details
6-MSK Gard Trumpet Mute Bag, Synthetic with Leather trim
The core values of honesty, integrity, and loyalty to the customers are reflected in our products. We strive to provide real satisfaction and value for money in our products.