One 3/4 Tuba
36 x 18 x 10 (in Inches)
91.4 x 45.7 x 25.4 (in cms)
43 x 19 x 19 (in Inches)
109.2 x 48.2 x 48.2 (in cms)
Front Pocket Dimensions
24 x 13.5 (in Inches)
60.96 x 34.29 (in cms)
Side Pocket Dimensions (two)
17.7 x 7.5 (in Inches)
44.96 x 19.05 (in cms)
11 Kgs / 24.25 Pounds
3/4 Tuba Wheelie, Leather, Black – 61-WBFLK
- GARD Patented Mid-Bag Suspension System, Foam belts /pads, and cone inserts for your instruments.
- Padding made up of dense, thick and impact resistant High-Density foam. The bag interior has 25mm of foam on all sides of the instrument.
- 1” Zipper guard protects the instrument from accidental scratching from metal zippers.
- Sturdy YKK zippers.
- Heavy-duty electroplated brass hardware
- All weight bearing joints are riveted as well as stitched.
Design / Comfort
- Wheelies have a front kick-stand that prevents the bag from toppling over due to weight of the instrument.
- Wheelie bags also feature a telescopic handle to allow easy adjustment to the height of the player.
- Carry Handle / grip Handle made of real leather is soft to touch and adjusts comfortably to your hand.
- 2” Wide Shoulder strap included with bag.
- Wheelie can be carried as a backpack.
- Leather Luggage tag provided.
- Most bags come with a special rain-cape to protect it from water damage during inclement weather.
Terry Stryker from Panama City, Floridawwbw.com
We Have a Winner!
The older I get, the harder it has been to get my tuba from one place to another, so I ordered this bag for my Mirafone 184, and it fit like a glove. There are plenty of pads that stick to the lining by velcro, so it could hold a myriad of tuba configurations. The leather is very good quality and seems very tough. The fit and finish is some of the best I have seen on any product. The zippers are heavy duty, the side pocket are large enough to hold my tuba stand, music stand, and mouthpiece with plenty of room leftover. The front pocket has plenty of room to hold my 3 ring binder of music and my music folder. I honestly can't find anything I would change on the bag at this point. A++ all the way around.
ShellyB from Burrton, KSWWW.MUSICIANSFRIEND.COM
"Works Well!" PROS: Better Than No Case, Easy To Carry, Easy To Use, Fits Tuba, Functional, Good Quality. CONS: Needs A Little More Pad. Comments about Gard Mid-Suspension Small Tuba Gig Bag: I bought this for my son's tuba. It did not have a case when I bought the tuba, and the cost of a hard case was astronomical. This is much better than not having a case at all in school. It is easy to use and very durable material.
Old Horn Guy from Los AngelesWWW.MUSICIANSFRIEND.COM
"Wagner Tuba" PROS: Good Quality. CONS: Not Functional. Two big for Wagner Tuba, as recommended by support staff.
How to set up your Gard Tuba Wheelie
Customers also Preferred
62-WBFLK Gard 4/4 Small Tuba Wheelie, Leather (Bell upto 16")View Details
62-WBFLK Gard 4/4 Small Tuba Wheelie, Leather (Bell upto 16")
63-WBFLK Gard 4/4 Medium Tuba Wheelie, LeatherView Details
63-WBFLK Gard 4/4 Medium Tuba Wheelie, Leather
64-WBFLK Gard 4/4 Large Tuba Wheelie, LeatherView Details
64-WBFLK Gard 4/4 Large Tuba Wheelie, Leather
65-WBFLK Gard 5/4 Tuba Wheelie, LeatherView Details
65-WBFLK Gard 5/4 Tuba Wheelie, Leather
The core values of honesty, integrity, and loyalty to the customers are reflected in our products. We strive to provide real satisfaction and value for money in our products.