One 3/4 Tuba
43 x 19 x 19 (in Inches)
109.2 x 48.2 x 48.2 (in cms)
Inner Dimensions36 x 18 x 10 (in Inches)
94 x 48.2 x 25.4 (in cms)
Front Pocket Dimensions
24 x 13.5 (in Inches)
60.96 x 34.29 (in cms)
Side Pocket Dimensions (two)
17.7 x 7.5 (in Inches)
44.96 x 19.05 (in cms)
10.5 Kgs / 23.15 Pounds
3/4 Tuba Wheelie, Synthetic with Leather trim, Black – 61-WBFSK
- GARD Patented Mid-Bag Suspension System, Foam belts /pads, and cone inserts for your instruments.
- Padding made up of dense, thick and impact resistant High-Density foam. The bag interior has 25mm of foam on all sides of the instrument.
- 1” Zipper guard protects the instrument from accidental scratching from metal zippers.
- 1680 Denier Ballistic Synthetic Fabric is standard in all Gard Synthetic bags. The fabric is abrasion and tear resistant.
- Sturdy YKK zippers.
- Heavy-duty electroplated brass hardware
- All weight bearing joints are riveted as well as stitched.
Design / Comfort
- Wheelies have a front kick-stand that prevents the bag from toppling over due to weight of the instrument.
- Wheelie bags also feature a telescopic handle to allow easy adjustment to the height of the player.
- Carry Handle / grip Handle made of real leather is soft to touch and adjusts comfortably to your hand.
- 2” Wide Shoulder strap included with bag.
- Wheelie can be carried as a backpack.
- Leather Luggage tag provided.
- Most bags come with a special rain-cape to protect it from water damage during inclement weather.
The original specification for ballistic nylon was an 18 ounce nylon fabric made from 1050 denier high tenacity nylon yarn in a 2x2 basket weave. Today the term is often used to refer to any nylon fabric that is made with a "ballistic weave", typically a 2x2 or 2x3 basket weave. It can be woven from nylon yarns of various Denier such as 840 denier and 1680 Denier. Denier refers to the weight, not the strength, of the fabric.
ShellyB from Burrton, KSWWW.MUSICIANSFRIEND.COM
"Works Well!" PROS: Better Than No Case, Easy To Carry, Easy To Use, Fits Tuba, Functional, Good Quality. CONS: Needs A Little More Pad. Comments about Gard Mid-Suspension Small Tuba Gig Bag: I bought this for my son's tuba. It did not have a case when I bought the tuba, and the cost of a hard case was astronomical. This is much better than not having a case at all in school. It is easy to use and very durable material.
Old Horn Guy from Los AngelesWWW.MUSICIANSFRIEND.COM
"Wagner Tuba" PROS: Good Quality. CONS: Not Functional. Two big for Wagner Tuba, as recommended by support staff.
How to set up your Gard Tuba Wheelie
Customers also Preferred
61-WBFLK Gard 3/4 Tuba Wheelie, Leather (Bell upto 14")View Details
61-WBFLK Gard 3/4 Tuba Wheelie, Leather (Bell upto 14")
62-WBFLK Gard 4/4 Small Tuba Wheelie, Leather (Bell upto 16")View Details
62-WBFLK Gard 4/4 Small Tuba Wheelie, Leather (Bell upto 16")
63-WBFLK Gard 4/4 Medium Tuba Wheelie, LeatherView Details
63-WBFLK Gard 4/4 Medium Tuba Wheelie, Leather
64-WBFLK Gard 4/4 Large Tuba Wheelie, LeatherView Details
64-WBFLK Gard 4/4 Large Tuba Wheelie, Leather
The core values of honesty, integrity, and loyalty to the customers are reflected in our products. We strive to provide real satisfaction and value for money in our products.