One Alto Saxophone
23.5 x 9 x 4.5 (in Inches)
59.69 x 22.86 x 11.43 (in cms)
25 x 10.5 x 9 (in Inches)
63.5 x 26.67 x 22.86 (in cms)
Pocket Dimensions (two)
10 x 3.4 (in Inches)
25.4 x 8.63 (in cms)
2.00 Kgs / 4.41 Pounds
Alto Saxophone (European Model) Gig Bag, Synthetic with Leather trim - 104-MSK
- GARD Patented Mid-Bag Suspension System, Foam belts /pads, and cone inserts for your instruments.
- Padding made up of dense, thick and impact resistant High-Density foam. The bag interior has 20mm of foam on all sides of the instrument.
- 1” Zipper guard protects the instrument from accidental scratching from metal zippers.
- 1680 Denier Ballistic Synthetic Fabric is standard in all Gard Synthetic bags. The fabric is abrasion and tear resistant.
- Sturdy YKK zippers.
- Heavy-duty electroplated brass hardware.
- All weight bearing joints are riveted as well as stitched.
Design / Comfort
- Carry Handle / grip Handle made of real leather is soft to touch and adjusts comfortably to your hand.
- 2” Wide Shoulder strap included with bag.
- Bag can be carried as a backpack.
- Leather Luggage tag provided.
- Most bags come with a special rain-cape to protect it from water damage during inclement weather.
Mike from New York Citywww.musiciansfriend.com
Great for my Bari, double sax wheelie disappointed.
Comments about :
The wheelie bag can save your back with lots of city commuting. I highly recommend the Bari case. Once it's set up with the movable pads it will hold your horn well and makes traveling effortless. I tried the double sax bag thinking I could move the pads around to adapt to which doubles I would need for each gig, but it proved to be too much work to adapt the case each time. Also the double case is big enough that it's very difficult to hold many instruments snugly.
Suzi Hayes from Boynton Beach, Floridawww.wwbw.com
Good backpack choice
I am making my first trip with my horn wanted a backpack with the hope I can carry it on the plane. This case is very snug and holds the horn away from the edges of the bag as described, tho with no room to spare for cleaning tools, etc. The padded external side pockets hold a reed case, but not much else. I really like that the zipper pulls have big tabs. Initially, the back straps didn't seem to attach right, but when I put it on my back, turned out to be perfectly ergonomic. Since I haven't made the trip yet, I hope the 5-star rating travels with me.
The Gardfathers Arturo Sandoval, Jens Lindemann and Wayne Bergeron are back, with Rashawn Ross, a brand new addition to the GARD family.
Jens Lindemann and Wayne Bergeron arrive at an undisclosed location to try and impress EL PADRONE (Arturo Sandoval) with what is inside their Gard Bags.
104-MSK GARD Alto Sax Gig Bag
Customers also Preferred
104-MLK Gard Alto Saxophone (European Model) Gig Bag, LeatherView Details
104-MLK Gard Alto Saxophone (European Model) Gig Bag, Leather
104B-MLK Gard Alto Saxophone (American Model) Gig Bag, LeatherView Details
104B-MLK Gard Alto Saxophone (American Model) Gig Bag, Leather
104-MCLK Gard Compact Alto Saxophone Gig Bag, LeatherView Details
104-MCLK Gard Compact Alto Saxophone Gig Bag, Leather
104-DMS BY Gard Designer Alto Saxophone (European Model) Gig Bag, Synthetic with Leather trimView Details
104-DMS BY Gard Designer Alto Saxophone (European Model) Gig Bag, Synthetic with Leather trim
accessories to complete this product
B104KS Gard Alto Saxophone Dust Bags (1+1), PolysilkView Details
B104KS Gard Alto Saxophone Dust Bags (1+1), Polysilk
The core values of honesty, integrity, and loyalty to the customers are reflected in our products. We strive to provide real satisfaction and value for money in our products.