One Baritone Saxophone (B Flat)
42.9 x 15.4 x 7.3 (in Inches)
108.97 x 39.12 x 18.54 (in cms)
Side Pocket Dimensions
14 x 6.5 (in Inches)
35.56 x 16.51 (in cms)
3.1 Kgs / 6.83 Pounds
Baritone Saxophone B Flat (European Model), Synthetic with Leather trim, Black - 107-MSK
- GARD Patented Mid-Bag Suspension System, Foam belts /pads, and cone inserts for your instruments
- Padding made up of dense, thick and impact resistant High-Density foam. The bag interior has 20mm of foam on all sides of the instrument.
- 1” Zipper guard protects the instrument from accidental scratching from metal zippers.
- 1680 Denier Ballistic Synthetic Fabric is standard in all Gard Synthetic bags. The fabric is abrasion and tear resistant.
- Sturdy YKK zippers.
- Heavy-duty electroplated brass hardware.
- All weight bearing joints are riveted as well as stitched.
Design / Comfort
- Carry Handle / grip Handle made of real leather is soft to touch and adjusts comfortably to your hand.
- 2” Wide Shoulder strap included with bag.
- Bag can be carried as a backpack.
- Leather Luggage tag provided.
- Most bags come with a special rain-cape to protect it from water damage during inclement weather.
The shell is sufficiently firm to guard from outside bumps. The moveable inserts are ideal to adjust to any instrument. my vintage horn would not fit an ordinary case, but is a perfect fit here. The single strap is highly adjustable from backpack style to several different shoulder sling configurations. The backpack is the least useable- it is a single strap through a single upper loop that is difficult to get into to wear as a backpack. EXPECT to use the carry handles or shoulder sling. The separate rainguard seems to be a waste with no where to really store it, unless you'll be using all the time, carrying long distances in the weather in which case maybe it should be the permanent outer material instead of an inconvenient slipcover. I threw mine into the closet expecting to never use it- rare for me to carry any distance in the rain. I'd definitely buiy again. Excellent protection and excellent price to go along with it!
The Gardfathers Arturo Sandoval, Jens Lindemann and Wayne Bergeron are back, with Rashawn Ross, a brand new addition to the GARD family.
Jens Lindemann and Wayne Bergeron arrive at an undisclosed location to try and impress EL PADRONE (Arturo Sandoval) with what is inside their Gard Bags.
Customers also Preferred
107B-MLK Gard Baritone Saxophone B Flat (American Model) Gig Bag, LeatherView Details
107B-MLK Gard Baritone Saxophone B Flat (American Model) Gig Bag, Leather
107-MLK Gard Baritone Saxophone B Flat (European Model) Gig Bag, LeatherView Details
107-MLK Gard Baritone Saxophone B Flat (European Model) Gig Bag, Leather
106-MLK Gard Baritone Saxophone Low A (European Model) Gig Bag, LeatherView Details
106-MLK Gard Baritone Saxophone Low A (European Model) Gig Bag, Leather
106B-MLK Gard Baritone Saxophone Low A (American Model) Gig Bag, LeatherView Details
106B-MLK Gard Baritone Saxophone Low A (American Model) Gig Bag, Leather
The core values of honesty, integrity, and loyalty to the customers are reflected in our products. We strive to provide real satisfaction and value for money in our products.