One Straight Soprano Saxophone OR
28 x 7 x 4 (in Inches)
71.12 x 17.78 x 10.16 (in cms)
30 x 8 x 5 (in Inches)
76.2 x 20.32 x 12.7 (in cms)
1.18 Kgs / 2.60 Pounds
Straight Soprano Saxophone Gig Bag, Synthetic with Leather Trim, Black - 101-MSK
- GARD Patented Mid-Bag Suspension System, Foam belts /pads, and cone inserts for your instruments.
- Padding made up of dense, thick and impact resistant High-Density foam. The bag interior has 20mm of foam on all sides of the instrument.
- Bell area protected by a wooden disc padded with dense foam.
- 1” Zipper guard protects the instrument from accidental scratching from metal zippers.
- 1680 Denier Ballistic Synthetic Fabric is standard in all Gard Synthetic bags. The fabric is abrasion and tear resistant.
- Sturdy YKK zippers.
- Heavy-duty electroplated brass hardware.
- All weight bearing joints are riveted as well as stitched.
Design / Comfort
- Carry Handle / grip Handle made of real leather is soft to touch and adjusts comfortably to your hand.
- 2” Wide Shoulder strap included with bag.
- Leather Luggage tag provided.
- Most bags come with a special rain-cape to protect it from water damage during inclement weather.
Tec from Wyomingwww.musiciansfriend.com
Soprano sax gig bag.easy to use for for short gigs
Comments about :
Paul from Springfield OHWWW.MUSICIANSFRIEND.COM
"Disappointing" Comments about Gard Mid-Suspension Straight Soprano Saxophone Gig Bag: Wanted a soft case with a strap I could use for when I'm hauling multiple instruments around. Ordered the "Leather" version, got vinyl. Decided that "Ultra Leather" means "Naugahyde." Sent it back to get the fabric one, since nylon lasts much longer than vinyl in extreme weather conditions. The fabric one is too small to protect my spatula keys - they're right up against the edge. There are velcro-attached pads in side that I could adjust so that tight fit didn't smash the left and right pinky keys completely out of shape, but now they're up against the edge of the fabric, so I still have to be careful not to bang into things. If you have a pre-war soprano, it should work much better because the pinky keys don't stick out nearly as much. But I think this was designed for the wrong horn. I'll use it because it's more convenient that the wooden box case that came with the sax, but If I had had a chance to try this out in the store, I wouldn't have bought it period.
Good quality but as little cramped.
A well made product and holds my soprano [Yanagisawa] snugly. You can move the two foam supports so they avoid thomann the keys and I am content with the fit. My sax fits with the stand in the bell.
I have a large leather strap and the supplied bag is a bit small for this and the mouthpiece, reed holder, oil etc. As you have to put this inside the thomann top end of the gigbag it can be a tight fit. If you carry 'stuff' around with you then go for a bag with pockets! I am content that the sax will not be damaged if on top of the bands gear but if I bought another one thomann it would have pockets on the outside.
The Gardfathers Arturo Sandoval, Jens Lindemann and Wayne Bergeron are back, with Rashawn Ross, a brand new addition to the GARD family.
Jens Lindemann and Wayne Bergeron arrive at an undisclosed location to try and impress EL PADRONE (Arturo Sandoval) with what is inside their Gard Bags.
Gard Mid-Suspension Trumpet Gig Bag
How to Change the Wheels of a Gard Wheelie?
Customers also Preferred
101-MLK Gard Straight Soprano Saxophone Gig Bag, LeatherView Details
101-MLK Gard Straight Soprano Saxophone Gig Bag, Leather
accessories to complete this product
B101KS Gard Straight Soprano saxophone Dust Bags (1+1), PolysilkView Details
B101KS Gard Straight Soprano saxophone Dust Bags (1+1), Polysilk
The core values of honesty, integrity, and loyalty to the customers are reflected in our products. We strive to provide real satisfaction and value for money in our products.