One tenor Saxophone
30 x 13 x 7 (in Inches)
76.2 x 33.02 x 17.78 (in cms)
36 x 15 x 12 (in Inches)
91.44 x 38.1 x 30.48 (in cms)
Front Pocket Dimensions
9.1 x 4.7 (in Inches)
23.11 x 11.94 (in cms)
Side Pocket Dimensions (two)
13 x 5.5 (in Inches)
33.02 x 13.97 (in cms)
5.08 Kgs / 11.2 Pounds
Tenor Sax Wheelie, Leather, Black – 105-WBFLK
- GARD Patented Mid-Bag Suspension System, Foam belts /pads, and cone inserts for your instruments.
- Padding made up of dense, thick and impact resistant High-Density foam. The bag interior has 25mm of foam on all sides of the instrument.
- Bell area protected by a wooden disc padded with dense foam.
- 1” Zipper guard protects the instrument from accidental scratching from metal zippers.
- 1680 Denier Ballistic Synthetic Fabric is standard in all Gard Synthetic bags. The fabric is abrasion and tear resistant.
- Sturdy YKK zippers.
- Heavy-duty electroplated brass hardware
- All weight bearing joints are riveted as well as stitched.
Design / Comfort
- Wheelies have a front kick-stand that prevents the bag from toppling over due to weight of the instrument.
- Wheelie bags also feature a telescopic handle to allow easy adjustment to the height of the player.
- Carry Handle / grip Handle made of real leather is soft to touch and adjusts comfortably to your hand.
- 2” Wide Shoulder strap included with bag.
- Wheelie can be carried as a backpack.
- Leather Luggage tag provided.
- Most bags come with a special rain-cape to protect it from water damage during inclement weather.
Lynn from IowaWWW.MUSICIANSFRIEND.COM
"do NOT buy" CONS: Not A Safe Case, Not Functional. BEST USES: No Protection. Comments about Gard Tenor Sax Wheelie Bag: This case may look good but it offers NO protection & is very unstable. The second time out a slight brush from someone's hand knocked it over & did a lot of damage to my tenor! Do NOT buy!!!
Great. Hubby loves it!!! Easy to manuever. Safe and saves time on the back. It advertised double but when ordered we got the single bag.
The Gardfathers Arturo Sandoval, Jens Lindemann and Wayne Bergeron are back, with Rashawn Ross, a brand new addition to the GARD family.
Jens Lindemann and Wayne Bergeron arrive at an undisclosed location to try and impress EL PADRONE (Arturo Sandoval) with what is inside their Gard Bags.
Customers also Preferred
125-WBFLK Gard Doubler's Tenor Sax Wheelie (2 Tenor Sax, or Tenor + Alto Sax, or Tenor + Soprano Sax), LeatherView Details
125-WBFLK Gard Doubler's Tenor Sax Wheelie (2 Tenor Sax, or Tenor + Alto Sax, or Tenor + Soprano Sax), Leather
125-WBFSK Gard Doubler's Tenor Sax Wheelie (2 Tenor Sax, or Tenor + Alto Sax, or Tenor + Soprano Sax), Synthetic with Leather trimView Details
125-WBFSK Gard Doubler's Tenor Sax Wheelie (2 Tenor Sax, or Tenor + Alto Sax, or Tenor + Soprano Sax), Synthetic with Leather trim
The core values of honesty, integrity, and loyalty to the customers are reflected in our products. We strive to provide real satisfaction and value for money in our products.