Two Saxophones: 2 Tenor Saxophone, or Tenor + Alto Saxophone, or Tenor + Soprano Saxophone
30 x 13 x 10 (in Inches)
76.2 x 33.02 x 25.4 (in cms)
36 x 20 x 11 (in Inches)
91.44 x 50.8 x 27.94 (in cms)
12.8 x 9 (in Inches)
32.51 x 22.86 (in cms)
Side Pocket Dimensions (two)
16.3 x 5.4 (in Inches)
41.40 x 13.72 (in cms)
6.8 Kgs / 14.99 Pounds
Doubler's Tenor Sax Wheelie (2 Tenor Sax, or Tenor + Alto Sax, or Tenor + Soprano Sax), Full Leather, Black – 125-WBFLK
- GARD Patented Mid-Bag Suspension System, Foam belts /pads, and cone inserts for your instruments.
- Padding made up of dense, thick and impact resistant High-Density foam. The bag interior has 25mm of foam on all sides of the instrument.
- Bell area protected by a wooden disc padded with dense foam.
- 1” Zipper guard protects the instrument from accidental scratching from metal zippers.
- 1680 Denier Ballistic Synthetic Fabric is standard in all Gard Synthetic bags. The fabric is abrasion and tear resistant.
- Sturdy YKK zippers.
- Heavy-duty electroplated brass hardware
- All weight bearing joints are riveted as well as stitched.
Design / Comfort
- Wheelies have a front kick-stand that prevents the bag from toppling over due to weight of the instrument.
- Wheelie bags also feature a telescopic handle to allow easy adjustment to the height of the player.
- Carry Handle / grip Handle made of real leather is soft to touch and adjusts comfortably to your hand.
- 2” Wide Shoulder strap included with bag.
- Wheelie can be carried as a backpack.
- Leather Luggage tag provided.
- Most bags come with a special rain-cape to protect it from water damage during inclement weather.
"Excellent choice" Fast delivery. Great quality material. Excellent choice to carrying two sax at a time.
"This is my lifesaver, or more correctly put back-saver ..." This is my lifesaver, or more correctly put back-saver. If you've ever had to lug around multiple horns you know what i mean.
Barry Withaby from Winchester, VAWWW.MUSICIANSFRIEND.COM
Makin' life easier! PROS: Easy To Use, Functional, Good Quality, Light-weight. BEST USES: Storage, To And From, Travel Comments about Gard Doubler's Tenor and Soprano Saxophone Wheelie Bag: Adequate sized wheels and handle. Back-pack staps. Sturdy zippers. Adjustable/removeable pads for sides and bottom. Very flexible: will hold two tenors or two altos or two sopranos; tenor & alto; tenor and soprano; alto & soprano. I now have two saxes in one pack which I can wear as a back-pack so my hands are free to open doors, etc.
The Gardfathers Arturo Sandoval, Jens Lindemann and Wayne Bergeron are back, with Rashawn Ross, a brand new addition to the GARD family.
Jens Lindemann and Wayne Bergeron arrive at an undisclosed location to try and impress EL PADRONE (Arturo Sandoval) with what is inside their Gard Bags.
The core values of honesty, integrity, and loyalty to the customers are reflected in our products. We strive to provide real satisfaction and value for money in our products.