Two saxophones: 2 Tenor Saxophone, or Tenor & Alto Saxophone, or Tenor & Soprano Saxophone
30 x 13 x 10 (in Inches)
76.2 x 33.02 x 25.4 (in cms)
36 x 20 x 11 (in Inches)
91.44 x 50.8 x 27.94 (in cms)
Front Pocket Dimensions
12.8 x 9 (in Inches)
32.51 x 22.86 (in cms)
Side Pocket Dimensions (two)
16.3 x 5.4 (in Inches)
41.40 x 13.71 (in cms)
6.5 Kgs / 14.33 Pounds
Doubler's Tenor Sax Wheelie (2 Tenor Sax, or Tenor + Alto Sax, or Tenor + Soprano Sax), Synthetic with Leather trim, Black – 125-WBFSK
- GARD Patented Mid-Bag Suspension System, Foam belts /pads, and cone inserts for your instruments.
- Padding made up of dense, thick and impact resistant High-Density foam. The bag interior has 25mm of foam on all sides of the instrument.
- Bell area protected by a wooden disc padded with dense foam
- 1” Zipper guard protects the instrument from accidental scratching from metal zippers.
- 1680 Denier Ballistic Synthetic Fabric is standard in all Gard Synthetic bags. The fabric is abrasion and tear resistant.
- Sturdy YKK zippers.
- Heavy-duty electroplated brass hardware
- All weight bearing joints are riveted as well as stitched.
Design / Comfort
- Wheelies have a front kick-stand that prevents the bag from toppling over due to weight of the instrument.
- Wheelie bags also feature a telescopic handle to allow easy adjustment to the height of the player.
- Carry Handle / grip Handle made of real leather is soft to touch and adjusts comfortably to your hand.
- 2” Wide Shoulder strap included with bag.
- Wheelie can be carried as a backpack.
- Leather Luggage tag provided.
- Most bags come with a special rain-cape to protect it from water damage during inclement weather.
Mike from New York Citywww.musiciansfriend.com
Great for my Bari, double sax wheelie disappointed.
Comments about :
The wheelie bag can save your back with lots of city commuting. I highly recommend the Bari case. Once it's set up with the movable pads it will hold your horn well and makes traveling effortless. I tried the double sax bag thinking I could move the pads around to adapt to which doubles I would need for each gig, but it proved to be too much work to adapt the case each time. Also the double case is big enough that it's very difficult to hold many instruments snugly.
Jeff B from San Jose, CAwww.musiciansfriend.com
SATB is a lot of gear to haul around anywhere...
Comments about :
But in the SFBay area parking isn't always easy or close. This bag provides the flexibility and protection that I need for my tenor.
Belial from Vancouver, WAwww.musiciansfriend.com
So far so good...
Comments about :
This has been great for our daughter playing Bari Sax at school. Its a big instrument to drag around especially on and off the bus. Built in backpack straps are great too. It doubles as a stand at gigs if you have the room as it sits in the upright position. It really needs a pouch big enough for music though and could be price prohibitive for some parents.
The Gardfathers Arturo Sandoval, Jens Lindemann and Wayne Bergeron are back, with Rashawn Ross, a brand new addition to the GARD family.
Jens Lindemann and Wayne Bergeron arrive at an undisclosed location to try and impress EL PADRONE (Arturo Sandoval) with what is inside their Gard Bags.
Customers also Preferred
125-WBFLK Gard Doubler's Tenor Sax Wheelie (2 Tenor Sax, or Tenor + Alto Sax, or Tenor + Soprano Sax), LeatherView Details
125-WBFLK Gard Doubler's Tenor Sax Wheelie (2 Tenor Sax, or Tenor + Alto Sax, or Tenor + Soprano Sax), Leather
124-WBFLK Gard Doubler's Alto Sax Wheelie (2 Alto Sax, or Alto + Soprano Sax), LeatherView Details
124-WBFLK Gard Doubler's Alto Sax Wheelie (2 Alto Sax, or Alto + Soprano Sax), Leather
104-WBFLK Gard Alto Sax Wheelie, LeatherView Details
104-WBFLK Gard Alto Sax Wheelie, Leather
105-WBFLK Gard Tenor Sax Wheelie, LeatherView Details
105-WBFLK Gard Tenor Sax Wheelie, Leather
The core values of honesty, integrity, and loyalty to the customers are reflected in our products. We strive to provide real satisfaction and value for money in our products.